IEEE PIMRC 2017 solicits proposals for special sessions within the technical scope of the conference. Special sessions supplement the regular program of the conference and provide a sample of the state-of-the-art research in both academia and industry in special, novel, challenging, and emerging topics.
Special-session proposals should be submitted by the prospective organizer(s) who will commit to promoting and handling the review process of their special session as Chairs or Co-Chairs of the event. Proposals should include the following information:
- Name(s) of organizer(s);
- Email of main contact person;
- Brief bio(s) of organizer(s);
- Brief description;
- Related topics;
- Potential participants;
- A draft of the CFP (please download and use the template at the link below);
- Description of publicity and promotion plan;
- Brief report on past editions of the special session, if any, including the number of submitted and accepted papers, the number of attendees, etc.
Papers submitted to special sessions will have to be evaluated and peer-reviewed along the very same criteria of the regular sessions.
- Submission of proposals:
- Notification of acceptance:
Please provide all the information requested above when preparing your special-session proposal before submitting it in PDF format by E-mail to the Special-Sessions Co-Chairs at: