IEEE PIMRC 2017 solicits proposals for tutorials within the technical scope of the conference. Tutorials are an opportunity for researchers from both academia and industry to learn about the state-of-the-art research. Proposals should concisely describe the motivation, the content and the structure of the tutorial. They should cover emerging topics consistent with the goals of IEEE PIMRC and provide clear and focused teaching material within the
scope of the conference.
Tutorial proposals should be submitted by the prospective tutorial instructor(s) who will commit to producing their presentation and printed handout materials. Proposals should include the following information:
- Name(s) of instructor(s);
- Email of main contact person;
- Brief bio(s) of instructor(s);
- Brief description;
- Related topics;
- Potential participants;
- Brief report on past editions of the tutorial, if any, including content updates, the number of attendees, etc.
- Submission of proposals:
- Notification of acceptance: 2017-07-14
Please provide all the information requested above when preparing your tutorial proposal before submitting it in PDF format by E-mail to the Tutorials Co-Chairs at: