All conference activities will take place at the five-star Hotel Bonaventure Montreal.
Hotel Bonaventure Montreal is an Urban Oasis offering a rooftop sanctuary in the heart of downtown Montreal. This contemporary hotel is home to premier conference facilities specializing in hosting large and small meetings, exhibitions and conventions. With 397 bedrooms and 2.5 acres of stunning landscaped rooftop gardens, It offers a choice of garden or city skyline views and free WiFi. And you can swim all year round in the outdoor heated rooftop pool and enjoy a refreshing cool drink in summer at poolside bar. Located only steps away from many major attractions, Central train station, the Underground City, the business and shopping districts, this hotel is the ideal place for your next stay in Montreal.
[popuppress id=”1388″][popuppress id=”1410″][popuppress id=”1416″]
* Please note that the Hotel Bonaventure Montreal was formerly known as the Hilton Montreal Bonaventure at the time of capturing these three 360D views.
With over 26,500 hotel rooms, of which 15,000 are located in the downtown core, Montréal provides a wide range of accommodations to meet every budget and taste. With a mid-range accommodation budget, however, we offer you though a unique no-headache deal of enjoying your stay at a luxurious hotel , the Hotel Bonaventure Montreal, our PIMRC 2017 conference venue hotel.
Why stay at our PIMRC 2017 venue hotel?
- The venue hotel we have carefully chosen for our conference event is very well located in downtown Montreal to allow you enjoy the best of both the conference and Montreal during your on-site stay.
- All conference activities will take place at the Hotel Bonaventure Montréal in contiguous spaces all located in the same floor. Attendees can hence move around easily, as never before, from guest, session, plenary, luncheon & banquet rooms to coffee breaks and exhibition spaces, etc. and so benefit from this unique setting greatly favorable to professional networking growth.
- Attendees will be the unique special guests of this charming and elegant luxury hotel, the right fit for PIMRC, since no other major event can be scheduled concurrently.
- Complimentary high-speed internet in guestrooms will be offered to all PIMRC attendees.
- Complimentary access to fitness center/pool will be offered to all PIMRC hotel guests.
- A uniquely affordable group rate of 219.00 CAD per night [popuppress id=”1393″] specially negotiated for this charming and elegant luxury hotel will be offered for a limited number of single/double-occupancy DELUXE rooms to PIMRC participants from 5 to 16 October, i.e., three days prior to and after the conference dates, pending of course availability on a first-come first-served basis.
Should you opt for our conference venue hotel, a simple click on the button below will bring you directly to our group-rate room reservation link dedicated to our event by the Hotel Bonaventure Montreal. The group code is “COMMI”. You will need it only if you decide to book your room through this hotel’s reservation link.
MAP LOCATION AND CONTACT INFO
Hotel Bonaventure Montreal
900 De La Gauchetière West,
H5A 1E4, Canada
Direct : +1-514-878-2332