IEEE PIMRC 2017 solicits proposals for panels within the technical scope of the conference. Panel sessions provide forums for lively, interactive discussions among world leading experts in specific areas to share new ideas, trends, and innovations in mobile and wireless communications. Both academia and industry are welcome to propose panels. Panel sessions are 90-minute moderated discussions on a specific topic of interest.
Panel proposals should be submitted by the prospective panel organizer(s) who will commit to arranging the specific topic of interest and to contacting all the proposed panel speakers and securing their agreement to serve as panelists under the specific topic. Panel proposals should include the following information:
- Name(s) of organizer(s);
- Email of main contact person;
- Brief bio(s) of organizer(s);
- Potential panelists and moderator(s) with their names, positions, affiliations, and expertise clearly listed;
- Brief description;
- Related topics;
- Potential participants;
- Brief report on past editions of the panel, if any, including panelists, the number of attendees, etc.
- Submission of proposals: 2017-06-30
- Notification of acceptance: 2017-07-14
Please provide all the information requested above when preparing your panel proposal before submitting it in PDF format by E-mail to the Panels Co-Chairs at: