IEEE PIMRC 2017 solicits proposals for workshops within the technical scope of the conference. Workshops offer a unique opportunity for in-depth discussions where researchers and industry entities are invited to share their state-of-the-art research and development results on specific areas and novel challenging topics.
Workshop proposals should be submitted by the prospective organizer(s) who will commit to promoting and handling the review process of their workshop as Chairs or Co-Chairs of the event. Proposals should include the following information:
- Name(s) of organizer(s);
- Email of main contact person;
- Brief bio(s) of organizer(s);
- Brief description;
- Related topics;
- Potential participants;
- Duration and format (half-day or full-day, etc.);
- Number of sessions, keynotes, panels;
- A draft of the CFP (please download and use the template at the link below);
- Description of publicity and promotion plan;
- Brief report on past editions of the workshop, if any, including the number of submitted and accepted papers, the number of attendees, etc.
Papers submitted to workshops will have to be evaluated and peer-reviewed along the very same criteria of the regular sessions.
- Submission of proposals:
- Notification of acceptance:
Please provide all the information requested above when preparing your workshop proposal before submitting it in PDF format by E-mail to the Workshops Co-Chairs at: